Our annual Gingerbread House that Olivia and I worked on...OK, I worked on while Olivia ate copious amounts of icing and taste tested every candy...it doesn't quite look like the picture (they never do) but we had a great time constructing and decorating it. Thanks Grammy.
It's the Holiday's for goodness sakes....
time to look our best!

These little darlings have more energy these days then I can handle but goodness are they ever sweet.
Quick and Easy Kid Craft Here:

It's the usual pre-school craft but oh how easy and so fun.
Clear Bulbs + a few paints = Swirly Cool Ornaments. And about 15 minutes keeping your 5 year old busy. Awesome.

More of the cute little precocious one.

Liv's last day at school. She made it through the party (barely) even though it was loud, chaotic and their were extra parents hanging around...she made it through and managed to decorate a sugar laden tree. Whew...and onto not having to schlep her to school for 2 weeks....Yay!

We got a surprise visit from GG Angie and GG Bob. What a treat...and naturally like a dope I failed to take pictures of them with the girls! Next time. Well, when I say treat....Oh Boy, Oh Boy...Angie whipped up her most delicious, to die for, melt in your mouth, most amazing, from scratch, chocolate cake. She knows it's my FAVE! I love her for bringing it. 2 days later it's almost gone. I refuse to waste even a crumb. They brought the girls wonderful gifts which they tore into immediately and they brought Matt and I a beautiful blue Dutch Oven. I have been wanting one forever. Thank You Angie and Bob. We loved seeing you so much.
What's this all about you say?.....

Miss. O decided to do my hair in this most stylish ponytail complete with ribbon barrettes everywhere. Now I wasn't looking my best but she insisted on taking pictures of me and made me do "poses" which she directed me on (with a few silly faces thrown in). The next Annie Leibowitz? Maybe so.
You made it through the picture collage....Congratulations.
3 days until the big day....Still not feeling the Christmas spirit???!!! UGH.
Happy Tuesday Ya'll.





1 comment:
HA! GREAT photos! I understand the excitement of not having to take them to school for 2 weeks! But boy how glad I am to do it after the 2 weeks is up! ;) Love the photos of your new do HA! My daughter was probably around the same age when she decided she wanted to do my hair AND my make up! WOW!!! I might be brave enough to post a photo for you to check out. PRETTY SCARY STUFF! but she loved it! Anyhow, back from our 4 day trip at the beach. Had a very relaxing time and now i'm trying to not get stressed out about everything I should've been home doing those last 4 days before Christmas!
Post a Comment