Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Handmade Holiday Gathering 2009

OK, so this is a quick post. I gotta get my butt to work or I'm going to be up until dawn but finally...and a bit delayed...here are the pics from the Handmade Holiday Gathering 4 of us crafty gals had before Christmas. Can't wait for the next one.

One of my Best Pals...Me and Aubs.


It's a Ten.



Just Liv Baby Legs.


Skip to my Lou Tutu.

The rest of the pics are Chinny and Poom by Susie j. Moi!

Vintage print Onesies and Cuddlebugs Blankies.


Designer Blankies and a matching Cowboy Tooth Fairy Pillow.






My first Apron.



Pillows!

Our Handmade Holiday Gathering was a success. My friend Aubs home is lovely and HUGE so it was the perfect place to gather and show off our Handmade Wares.

Wine, Apps, a warm fire and a lovely tree set the mood for our Lovely creations.
Two of my friends have Etsy shops....

Tami has It's a Ten Specialty Creations. She makes the greates snack saver bags. The reusable kind (the environment Thanks You). Tami's are so competitively priced AND the cutest fabric. Designer fabric but still way affordable. Check out her Etsy shop for other cute things...crayon/marker holders, coasters, great stuff. She is one of my craftiest friends and so amazingly talented. itsaten on Etsy
Colleen is an amazing designer. She creates these dresses/tunics for little girls that are just amazing. She does mostly custom and right now she is very preggers, the babes due out of the chute in late Jan. so she has yet to update her Etsy shop and fill it with goodies but when she does I'll be sure to post. Another side note about Colleen...the best taste in music ever! We love and listen to alot of the same stuff. What can we say, we LoVe the 70's.

And last but not least Aubs...aka Aubrey...aka...Skip to my Lou Tutu.
She is such a generous and sweet friend to let us do this in her home and she makes the MOST ADORABLE and SWEET TUTUS. I was lucky enough to do a swap with her. My Designer Pillows for a Tutu for the Little Red Head and one on the way for Abs. Now let me tell you, these are not the cheap tutu's you buy at Target (no offense Tarje' Boutique). These are so high end and lovely. We may have to take some professional pics of the girls in there Skip to my Lou's. :)
And the question of the year....Where is your Etsy shop/Web Site/All things Chinny and Poom?

And why don't I have an Etsy shop you say? Well, I guess I'm too tired to delve into it an read the ins and outs of how to do it but I need to get on it and my sweet friends are so encouraging to me. Etsy...soon, Etsy....soon...must open Etsy shop...ok maybe next week. :) I at least put an e-mail link on this blog...it's a start, right? Sort of? Not so much. Soon Peeps.

Fun had by all at our little shindig. :) Now......................
Off to work. BOO!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

you are the sweetest!! love ya and i love that pic of us. you should print it and give me a copy :) thanks for plugging my tutus again. it was a great night with great gals!

Angie said...

Great photos!! Looks like some really great stuff too! Hurry with the etsy shop! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails