Those girlfriends mentioned have already been busily sewing, soaping, tutuing, and creating all sorts of amazing stuff.
Me on the other hand...it will be a last minute deal. That said here are some of my past, present and will be making more of stuff that I have worked on, that may or may not be a part of this little party.
I did have time today to make some sugar scrub and eye pillows which came out yummy. Will post those photos when I am motivated to download to the computer.
It is currently snowing like crazy at our house. Adding to the already 3 feet of snow from the last storm. This could be why I lack motivation and feel ever so slightly blue. That said, we finally finished decorated our tree...Now on to the rest of the house....maybe this weekend.
More Later...Happy Friday Ya'll...
Oh, and my apologies about the poor quality pictures.
Baby Onesies with Vintage Childrens Prints.
I give these away at every baby shower. I love them. Besides the fact that they are teeny tiny and make me long for a newborn, pregger ladies love em'.
Below: These are what I have dubbed "Cuddlebugs" and they are sooo cuddly.
They are your typical no-sew fleece blankies but I have made these in travel, "lovey" size and big kid size. At first I wasn't crazy about these. A little kitschy (sp?) but if you find the right fabric I think they look quite cute and my little ones ADORE these, and let's face it, our kids are our best critics right?
Designer Blankie and Burpy in Miss. Mod
The above and below blankies and burpys are my little "designer" sets that I like to make. The inside is cozy flannel. These are also a hit at the Showers.
The above and below blankies and burpys are my little "designer" sets that I like to make. The inside is cozy flannel. These are also a hit at the Showers.
Tis the Season for making Magnets. For some reason I am very addicted to this little task. I think because it takes little talent and almost no brain power. Here are a few from my Victorian Christmas Collection.




4 comments:
Good job Sooz!! Keep it up!! Can't wait until next Friday! Its gonna be fun to hang with the "crafters"!!
Great stuff!! I'm eager to see the "eye pillows"!!! How fun wish I had some crafty girls here :( Ok where do I find Susie J. Designs if I need a baby gift?? ;)
Cute stuff! It's snowing? Lucky! It's cold here and if it's going to be cold it might as well snow - too bad we haven't had snow in 120 years or so. Keep your chin up - Chriostmas is almost over and we can move on! haha
These crafts are amazing! I love the cuddlebugs!!! And such a cute name for them! Merry Christmas to all of you! :)
Post a Comment