Thursday, November 4, 2010

A day late and a dollar short...Halloween.

I hate late posts but of course I do it all the time.
Halloween was too fun to not post about it this year.
It will be brief...Promise.

I let the girls draw there own pumpkin designs. Abs drew her usual cute little face.

Despite the face she LOVED the pumpkin guts. She liked it so much she proceeded to smear the globs all over her face. I love how quirky she is.

Abby on the other hand didn't like the guts but she held the top for one picture.

We went to my friend Colleen's house the day before for a lovely little party. Lot's of potluck yummies and the kids even got to trick-or-treat down her hallway.

Witchy Mommy and my little Goblins.

Abby dressed as...Abby for Halloween. She has said for the last month
"I scawed of Hawoween Mommy."
She was festive enough in her little outfit.


Me, Aubrey, a very pregnant Amy (Baby girl Maya came the next day) and Jill.

We had such a fun and warm evening over at Aubs house. We trick-or-treated through there neighborhood and Her and her sweet Hubby even fed us dinner...again. :) Love you guys.

I hope you all had a Spooktacular Halloween.

2 comments:

Angie said...

WOW you are one HOT witch! ;) Love all the photos!

Angie said...

HA!!!! Just saw your comment on my blog- HILARIOUS!! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails