I have been Stuck In A Moment...
but have no fear...
I'm back Peeps.
-I am currently 2 weeks behind on My 52 Random's.
-I still haven't posted Birthday pics of Miss. Abby Grace.
-I have a head full of blog posts that I can't seem to squeeze out of my head and direct to my fingertips.
-I should be working during this 10 minute blog post but I chose to do the easier of the two.
-I am wondering if I'm being punished by the weather Gods.
-I have, I am, I should, I feel....a mess...that said... I am back.
So this post is just to tell you that I'm alive and well and still living in Siberia AKA Northern Arizona.
...And it's snowing again....and this is how I feel about it....
In regards to this snowy, freezing existence I am living in....
I would like to extend an olive branch to the Olympic Federation on behalf of beautiful Flagstaff, Arizona.
We would like to put in our bid to host an Olympics here and now in our tundra like city.
Let me tell you...You will be set up when it comes to cold and snow.
For starters...
Although our beloved ice skating rink was devastated and collapsed on itself during the last big nightmare storm, I'm sure we could find a nice frozen pond for Johnny Weir to come and rock that pink tasssle on. I would be a judge for sure and you wouldn't be robbed of a medal based on your flamboyant nature. Boy, you'd get the Gold if it were up for me. Strictly on attitude and artistry. (I love you Johnny Weir;) Have you seen his reality show on Sundance Channel?)
We can build an amazing start to finish cross country course in my backyard. Fer Real Yo!
Shawn White...you should have built your secret half pipe here. The snow is EPIC DUDE! You can Mc-whatever the heck you want here. Their is THAT much snow.
You can come over for a nice cuppa cocoa and share hair care tips with another cute redhead who is learning to snowboard.
Bobsledders, Lugers, Skiiers, Crunchers...no...Broomers...no...Googling...hold.......Curlers...dang Curlers....you are all welcome to come and have a do over, just for fun Winter Olympics here in our frozen and very cold Northern Arizona.
But I ask that when you leave...take all this dang snow with you. I'm over it I tell you! OVER IT!
I have said it before and I will say it again.....
I am dreaming of.....
And this....
And especially this....
Spring....Please get here QUICK!
P.S. I cut my kids bangs WAY too short tonight. My pretend "I'm a hairdresser" days are numberd. She sort of noticed but I hustled her away from that mirror before a true hair meltdown occured. Dodged that bullet...this time.
Also...said bad hair do kid tells me tonight "I'm scared, I can't sleep, It's Rainforest week at school and they have rubber snakes all over the classroom and Meryem and Hannah told me they heard of a big, black rattlesnake that killed and ate kids..."....???????? Are you kidding me?
These are preschoolers? Wow. Muchas Gracias Meryem and Hannah for the weekful of Nightmares we will all have to endure.
















4 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS! I MISSED YOU! Glad your back! This post is hilarious! Let's hope it stops snowing before you start hacking your way thru doors!! "Heeeerrree's CHINNY" HA! ;)
You're back! Honesty to goodness, where have I been? because I had no stinking clue that Northern AZ was such a tundra! It's got to be coming to an end soon...right?
Sissy, that is hilarious and disregard email wondering why you hadn't blogged!
You make me ROFL hysterically! I Love You!
L
I'm so sorry you are stuck in the snow. It will get better I promise! And then you can listen to me complain about how hot it is. Love this post - love-love-love♥♥♥
Post a Comment