Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Blah Blah Blog...


Hey Friends.

I know I have been an absentee Blogger this last week or more.

It has been a hectic one with Sickies, Birthdays and the usual day to day grind and to be honest I just haven't really felt much like blogging. A blogging block mixed with angst about the weather, irritation about life and just the usual winter blues I guess.

And yes, I know I missed Super Susie Saturday. Dang! I was doing so great. I did actually draft a Number 9 Random and will post it in the next day or two.

Anyhoo, this stinkin weather is also not setting me in the right place or mood lately. I have visions of moving south and being a "Snow Bird" in Phoenix. So what if I'm not over 65 and I have two little tagalongs with me.

Snow is so overrated isn't it? Novel at first. So pretty and white and crispy and lovely for like the first couple of days of Winter...and then...I'm over it.

Why do I live here you ask? Good question. I ask myself that daily and I hope someday I will NOT be asking myself "Why" all the time. I will someday be living my dream in sunny California. Then I'll just need to worry about earthquakes and tsunami's....it's a trade off. :)

More later my friends. I hope you are enjoying your week wherever you are and maybe seeing a few green sproutlets of spring hope popping up your way.
-S

3 comments:

Shannan Martin said...

I'm with you on the endless snow! My advice? Give yourself time to be in a funk. It just happens. Nothing to be done about it! And soon, as the air warms, your old self will be back in action!
xo

Angie said...

HA! The earthquakes are over quick and the tsunami's are rare! LOVE life in Cali!! The best part is if you still want the snow- it's not that far of a drive!! ;) Glad your back- missed ya!

Crazymamaof6 said...

Oh you should move south. mesa is Very nice. seriously?!

bummer the weather is getting you down, i wouldn't be able to hack it either but someday this summer you'll be living it up outside and i'll be in the pool all day. or like a shut in afraid of melting. it's a toss up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails