Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Vacation Break...back real soon.

Did you think I was on yet another loooong blogging break?
Fear not my friends.
It's The Red Heads spring break and we decided to head to sunny California for a little R & R with the Big Guy.
Enjoying every minute of Sun, Sand, Swimming and all around Family time.
A real shot in the arm.
But real quick....
Thanks ladies for your swimsuit help. Most of you are Mommy's and have told me to go for the one-piece (Sort of...Miss. Beachy Keen said if she had a do-over she would get the bikini...BTW...she has the last one piece and if she was brave enough...on her upcoming vaca maybe she could snap a few to post on her blog. If she IS that brave, well she will win my annual "You are the most courageous, brave, Mom on the Planet" Award! Stay tuned)
Miss. Gardenview suggests the Tankini which I have never actually tried. It's a little too in between for me. I want to commit to one or the other. (Ask me the tankini question thing after child number 3 ;) )
Anywhoo... my final choice....the Grey one piece.
Now ya wanna here the lamest thing ever?
I am in La La land. Land of many swimsuits and loads of beautiful people and I drop into one of only two J Crew's in L.A. that carry suits. And not a one piece in sight. I ask the nice gent..."Hey, where are your one piece suits?"
His response..."We don't carry the one pieces in the store only bikini."
My response..."What the bloody hell kinda joint are your running in here? Are you fer reals?"
OK...I didn't say that exactly. More like a confused "What?"
So apparently J Crew discriminates to the one piece set and apparently all of us should conform and deal with the spare tire hanging over the bikini and just deal with the fact that we live in a bikini world.
Or just order on-line. :)
So that's just what I'll do.

Happy St. Patty's Day on Wednesday! May the luck of the Irish shine upon you.

1 comment:

Angie said...

HA!! Well hope your having a blast here in Cali! The weather is perfect!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails