Oh boy.
Where to begin....
Short and Sweet...
I am leaving tomorrow to go on a business trip.
Mixed feelings about having to go.
Guess where......
California that's where.
Officially I am headed to not the most scenic or lovely of California locales...
Alright, it's Sacramento.
That's right. Sacramento. Business with Government program stuff so we get to head straight for Arnold and Maria's homestead. Yippee.
Do you think California is trying to tell me something? The universe is trying to tell me something? Hmmmmm...I'll ponder that while on the plane.
So here is dealio on the family front.
I have never ever left Abby and I have only left Olivia once in her life. When she was 3 I left for two days. Now of course she was with Matt and of course this trip they will also be home with Daddy but this doesn't make it any easier for them or me.
I am not the type of parent who likes to be away from my kids. Or take vacations without them. I would be a wreck the whole time. I just don't operate that way. Where I go they go...except for this one.
In my Girls lives they have had family come in and out to visit and of course their Daddy is even in and out at times as his job requires him to travel so their constant is Mommy as they are Mine.
That's all I will say about that one or I may just back out of this trip.
More later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Good luck on the trip!! I know what you mean about the kiddos- or at least I used to. Now that they are older I can manage a vaca or 2 with out them! ;) Next time your in So Cal you'll have to let me know! Would love to meet you (if that's not to stalkerish) HA!!
wow! good luck! first time away from the kids?
How was the trip? Did you and the fam survive? :)
Post a Comment