This is a picture-less post. No cute smiling girls, no scenery shots, no funny little cartoons, just a quick post to let you all know that I am alive and extra busy and daydreaming of travel. I am getting so antsy here in Northern Arizona.
Stinkin' economy ='s no dough to take a vacation on.
It's really irritating because I LOVE travelling. Anywhere. I'd even take a trip to the Valley if I could afford it, but alas, it is not meant to be right now.
So here I sit, in this sleepy little town of mine. I am grateful for the sleepiness at times, for the safety and the quiet and the smallness of it....but as much of a homebody as I am, my alter ego craves the nomadic life. I need travel, vacation, trips galore to keep me sane and feeling like it's OK that I live in Smalltown-ville USA.
What's a girl to do? I am starting a...what's it called...a Wish Board...crap, that's not it, it's called something else but it escapes me right now. Anyway, I am planning on plastering it with pictures of Maui and Italy and Paris and everywhere places that I am dreaming of travelling to. (Maybe I should plaster it with pictures of some green stuff to fund these little adventures. :)
Putting it out in the universe. Are you listening universe? Trip Por Favor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
me too!!! one day it WILL happen girl!!!
It's called a Vision board sissy! I have one right above my office desk so I can look at it all the time! Don't worry, you'll get some money coming in before you know it and will be able to do those fun trips to CA.
Denali and I just got tested for strep throat yesterday! Ick! So we're both on amoxcicillan. Luckily it happened now 5 day's before cruise and mexico trip than to get it while on trip! Oi!
Love you!
XOXO
L
HA! A Vision Board. I'm a huge believer in putting it out into the universe!! Having no dough def stinks! Feeling your pain right now!
Post a Comment