Have you ever heard of this? 12 on the 12th.
In short, on the 12th of each month you take your camera with you everywhere and document the day. Then each Month you have sort of a collage snapshot.
It's sort of a neat idea.
Here is the link from a blogger who I think came up with it...
http://afmwords.blogspot.com/2010/01/12-months-1-year-144-photos.html
I still can't figure out how to not have the whole dang blog address where as most people can magically have one word that says click here or the name of the blog.
Anyone want to enlighten me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Alright girl- I'll hook you up! First- after you hit spell check- you have to hit it again to make the "yellow" highlight go off of the words your not changing. So if your trying to say "I dunno" and spell check catches it- you've got to hit the spell check button again so it won't leave it yellow once you post! Next when you right click and post the link in the little pop up box- You know how it shows it twice? The one at the top says something like "Tag" I can't remember- you just delete the link from the top box and type in whatever word you want to have as the link. Make sense?
Post a Comment