Well, people we know there is no such thing but I am here to tell you that although I haven't had time to put my own personal psychobabble out into the ether's it is because I have been turned into a temporary Webmaster. Building a Website for someone I love and believe in.
Now here is the cat...
And I say out of the bag because generally in my life I like to keep things very PRIVATE. This Blog was about as loud as I could be while still hiding the fact that I happen to be in the presence of a beautiful and talented artist with whom I get to live and love with everyday.
And why hide you ask? Well, because it's easier for me. Less questions. Less assumptions. Less interruption of our ordinary and very lovely life. Dealing with peoples pre-concieved notions is hard for me. Privacy is important.
Although I am so proud of his talent and of course the family legacy, I've been pretty good at hiding this little tidbit of info for 15 years.
Well it's time to not be stingy.
Here is a fabulous Website (if I do say so myself) of a fabulous and talented person whom just so happens to be MY HUBS.
Enjoy.
![]() |





4 comments:
A good looking husband with a voice like that?!! I would have kept it under wraps too!! ;) The blog looks fantastic!
GO your hubs! That is so awesome!
sooo cool, can't wait to go hear!
Great job on the website, you're a woman of many talents! Love the photos; I never knew that Matt had long hair. :-)
Post a Comment