Yes, again I was wooed and lulled (today's Marsha's music...Madonna...Like a prayer...) into buying something at Marshalls today.
OK, so it was two things. Here is the deal though (husband if you are listening) It's swimsuit season and this Mama of two doesn't quite have the body for hanging out poolside. I really needed a good suit.
So here it is ya'll.... a cute, little retro number called Vamp by Jantzen.
Love the name.
Now here is where I brag about being
Marsha's had this little suit, regularly priced at $100.00 bucks for...wait for it...

$24.99!!!
That's right people. I looooove a bargain and this was a find.
Now, my hope is that I don't look too frumpy in it, but c'mon people the bikini may not make an appearance this summer...again...dangit!
So this suit is my little consolation. Classy, retro, covers all the bumps and lumps and makes the once pert, now lacking topshop a little fuller.
You can wear this with or without the halter strap. It's really cute without the strap but I just know Abby would pull a num-num search and the top would come down. The back is cute too. It has a peekaboo lower back keyhole thingy and a bow like tie.
And by the way, they had the red one too. I reeeealllly wanted to get it as I LOOVE RED, but alas my, "don't spend over $30.00" budget was already blown with...
OK as if the suit wasn't enough of a splurge, on my tight budget, I needed some new shades to complete the "On-Som" (that's ensemble if ya didn't get it.)
They look similar to these below except black, actually mine are cuter I think.
The retro cat-eye look is back. Yippee!
They were $9.00 Jones of NY shades. Affordable and comfy.
A succesful bargain shoppers day.:)






7 comments:
ohhhh fun. I like the retro bathing suit!! Great bargain shopping girl :)
i so hate swimsuit shopping...
and it looks like you got a super cute one! since we don't actually know each other in real life, i'm thinking i can go find one and copy you! (that would be ok, right? or would that make me super-stalker?)
love it!! i think it's super cute. can't wait to see ya rock it ;)
lol stephanie..geez even your comments are hilarious!
You need to get that big hat, too.
Nice work! Cute suits.
Oh my goodness I LOVE YOUR suit... I have to run to Marshalls and see if they have any more.... i completely forgot to look there!! You had a fantastic shopping DAY!!!
yippeee,
xo,
LuLu
You must STILL be rockin this swimsuit cuz you've been gone Fo-EVA!! ;)
Hope it's because your having fun!!!
Post a Comment