Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pre-school Graduation


The Little Red Head has graduated from Pre-School. She sang and performed her little heart out at the program and we couldn't have been more proud, (and Mommy a little weepy).
(Note to self...blotting paper...or more matte powder...Yikes shiny lady.)
I will try to post a video when time permits of her singing. I still haven't posted her last two violin recitals. Goodness I'm so behind.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angie said...

I was stopping by to say Thank you so much for the extra prayers!! Def could use them! This Mom thing is HARD!!!! ;)

Preschool graduation, ahhh I remember when.

Maybe I should give you my number for what your about to experience in just a few months. I think my husband had friends take shifts so I didn't cry all day after dropping him off at Kindergarten!! HA!! ;)

AiringMyLaundry said...

How sweet!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails