Today I was talking to a co-worker who is originally from Estonia.
I had mentioned to her about some of our bosses being MIA.
Her response, in cute Estonian accent...
"Sooz, what is MIA?"
Me, that's who.
Yes, it's true friends, I have been a very unfaithful blogger. MIA to be sure. Totally unreliable in posting. What can I say?
I can't find the minutes or even the seconds to click out what's been going on in Chinny and Poom Land. Not even a second to breathe.
So take this as your official...I am not MIA...I am alive and well, and extraordinarily busy in the Fiery mountains of Flag.
Oh, and on that note...We have not been evacuated. The fire is finally starting to simmer down. Thanks Fam and Friends for the calls of concern. We Love You.
When will I blog again? That is a great question. I miss blogging, I miss my blogging buddies, that said, life has taken a turn and work seems to be on the Menu, and when not working, Kiddliwinks are my delicious reward of a dessert.
More soon....
I hope.
S
(I have no idea why Liv is posing like a rapper, or a tween wannabe. She started posing like this with the lips and peace sign at the end of Pre-school. And no, I don't let her watch junk tween shows yet, absolutely not! I blame it on her Pre-K Homey's.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Thank goodness your home is ok!! If you decide to return to blogging, I hope you'll visit BonBon Rose Girls at our new URL! We just got our own .com,at: http://www.bonbonrosegirls.com
We are having giveaways galore this month in celebration of our move. Right now we've got a gorgeous necklace up for grabs! Hugs, K
HA!! To funny about her "pose" LOVE the first photo!! No worries- I know it gets hectic. I'm hoping to FINALLY go to work in about a week or so myself. Glad to hear your doing well and that you aren't affected by the fires! ;)
Your girls are the sweetest things...er, thangs. ;)
Haha! That last pic is a hoot! And hey - life happens - you can't keep up with blogworld all the time!
Post a Comment