Monday, June 7, 2010
Memory Monday
Little Red is 3 weeks old in this photo. We were living in Sherman Oaks, CA. at the time. It was a blissful time for us. Our first baby. Sun-shiny California. the Big Guy didn't have to travel as much for gigs. I was quite happy.
And of course this photo still sums up how she feels about her Daddy.
She love the Big Guy, although now instead of cuddling on his chest and falling into slumber, she likes to pounce, poke and prod him into a good fit of rough housing.
The photo is a bit blurry but the memory was captured and it gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling just looking at it.
I finally transferred all of Olivia's baby pics on to my laptop so you may see more of her baby days. Lucky You. She was a plump, little kissable thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Awww love the photo!! I've been gone most of the week from blogland. My Lil' Man graduated from 6th grade yesterday- (tear) I remember him on his Dads chest just the same way.
Post a Comment