Sunday, November 30, 2008

What I'm Thankful For.....







Well, what a Thanksgiving week it's been. Home in Flag this year. Couldn't make it up to Mom's unfortunatly. So at the end of this weekend I finally have moment to take a breath and write what I am Thankful for....

I am thankful that Abigail and Olivia are finally starting to heal from the Pneumonia that we have been fighting all week. It has been pins and needles this last 48 hours with crazy high fevers, endless coughing, no appetite and all around grumpiness but my little girls are such troopers and even with all of this sick nonsense they have managed to bless us with there beautiful smiles and happy spirits. I am most thankful for my babes health and happiness.

I am thankful for my Husband who has muscled through the week with me. Trying to calm my fears and remind me that they don't have bubonic plague, hantavirus or bird flu. :) Yin and Yang he and I. Like Steve Martin said in Father of the Bride in every union there is an overreacter...I am that person I admit.
I am thankful for my family although so far away always on my mind. Thanful that everyone is healthy and happy and hanging on during this weird economic meltdown. Thankful that my Mom walked me through my Turkey and Prime Rib and both came out perfect! Thanks Mom.
I am thankful for my dear friends. I have such close friendships hear and afar and although there are those of you that I don't talk to all so often I am blessed and thanful that I can call on you in a moments notice for a chit chat and some friendship no matter how much time has passed. You can call on me too. :) Like I have always said it's not the quantity of friends it's the quality and I am so blessed I have those of you dear friends who I love deeply. My Flag girls you keep me afloat and smiling constantly. I am a lucky girl.
I am thankful that sweet MaryAnn, aka Grammy is OK after a roll over car accident on Monday. Although she is banged up she is going to be just fine. I am SOOO Thankful she was protected on that late night in Big Sur, I don't know what I would do without her. Part Mom, Part Sister, Part Friend, I am so Thanful for her.

Many Blessings and Love to you all.


1 comment:

Aubrey said...

SO thankful for you guys and that you all are doing better!! Love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails