And her sister Little Nancy
Hi all,
Just want to let you know that the Little Red Heads Across America book that Olivia is in will be available, well I think now. We get our exclusive Family Copy this week. Very excited to see her in it. It has been so long coming that I can't even remember what picture(s) they used. She was probably 2 1/2.
Anyway, Here is the info below from the writer Nicole Giladi:
WHERE CAN I BUY THE BOOK ?“Little Redheads Across America” book will be sold Exclusively at the “Lil’ On-Line Shop” on my web site: (http://www.littleredheadsacrossamerica.com/) It will not be sold anywhere else.
HOW CAN MY FRIENDS & FAMILY BUY THE BOOK ? It can be done 2 WAYS.
Purchase at my On-Line Shop: Next week, I will e-mail you a Web Site LINK that connects to my on-line store at my web site so your friends or family can purchase their own copies. You can order future copies from my web site as well.
Purchase at my On-Line Shop: Next week, I will e-mail you a Web Site LINK that connects to my on-line store at my web site so your friends or family can purchase their own copies. You can order future copies from my web site as well.
The pre-order form you have is for the families ONLY. However, shortly I will e-mail you a REVISED FORM, that you can send to your family, relatives, neighbors, school, libraries, etc...
Also above...Pics of "Fancy Nancy" aka Olivia j. and her little baby sis who also enjoyed the Fancy Nancy Hat and posed perfectly. For those of you who have little girls and know these books...so adorable. The first caption is a "Nancyism"
And a Happy Pony Tail Birthday to Miss. Abby Grace who is officially able to get 2 pigtails.
Oh and P. S. Aubrey if you are reading this...it's your official reminder to get blogging sister! :) You too Jen.
Love to you all,
s
s




3 comments:
So cute...so I'm officially hooked on blog stalking!!! I started one a few months ago and am trying to keep up with it... www.wearethenicholsons.blogspot.com
Hope to see you soon!
Love Tami
Hey sooz...such cuties!! Miss ya girlie! With all the blogs I've decided to try and keep up with the one I started a few months ago... www.wearethenicholsons.blogspot.com
Hope to see you soon!
Tami
You have the most adorable family ever!! I love all the new pictures and stories! Can't wait for the Little Red Head Book!
Megan
Post a Comment