At Santa Monica Beach. Olivia owns at least 4 swimsuits but of course she got to the water before I could get one on her. She could play at the beach all day. We did the Carousel at the Pier right before we got to the beach. Matt thinks she looks like the little fashion designer lady in "The Incredibles"....."Hello Dahling"
We were at our usual hotel...The Sportsmen's Lodge. Olivia was as happy as a clam of course.
These pictures we were at the park...


Oh California.....Things I love about California...The Beach...My baby sister Chelsea, Old Friends, Any kind of food your little hungry tummy desires, The Great Greek, Le Pain Quoetiden for Breakfast, Sunshine, Swimming Pools, Flowers and Greenery everywhere and well, too many to list.
Things I don't love about California...Smog, Scary congested freeways, Honking (seriously...why do they honk so much!!),The crush of people and buildings everywhere. How bloody expensive it is to be there.
Things I don't love about California...Smog, Scary congested freeways, Honking (seriously...why do they honk so much!!),The crush of people and buildings everywhere. How bloody expensive it is to be there.
That's about all that I don't like about California because really as most of you know I ADORE California. If I could live somewhere beautiful by the ocean (which would require gobs of money) I would move in a heartbeat, preferably not in L.A. but somewhere North. For now though, I'm happy being an Arizona Girl. I would miss my little circle of girlfriends. :)
Ok...so enough of that rant. Anyway we just got back from a little work/mini vacation in L.A. Matt had some work and recording to do and it was too long of a stretch for all of us to be apart so we went with him. We had a nice time visiting with Grammy and Papa, Emo Buggy and her beau, Daniel and seeing old friends. We didn't actually see too much of Matt as he was busy but we made the best of it and have some great pictures to share....




No comments:
Post a Comment