So it's the day after Halloween and what a busy week it was. I made Olivia's costume the day before her school party on Thursday (with a little late night sewing help from my handy hubby! It took me so long to make that Abby's Flower Costume never got made. Luckily I had gotten a little Kitty outfit last year at Target for $3.00 after Halloween. She would have looked adorable in a paper bag. :)
Halloween day Matt, Livi and I carved our jack-o-lanterns while Abba was napping. We had such a blast. Halloween really brings out the kid in us. I think Matt and I had more fun pumpkin carving then Livi did, although Olivia loved pulling out the "guts".
Matt did the "classic" pumpkin on the left. I did the scary faced pumpkin on the right and Livi's was the middle pumpkin. Very Tim Burton. She drew the face and Matt carved it. We think her's was the best.
Flagstaff in the Fall is the best. Crispy days, Football Sunday's, Fireplaces going, I love this time of year!
Flagstaff in the Fall is the best. Crispy days, Football Sunday's, Fireplaces going, I love this time of year!




No comments:
Post a Comment