and they FINALLY started laying eggs. WooHoo!
And my two little farmer girls on Chinny and Poom Farm are so excited to go out everyday and check for eggs.
Especially this little red head....
It is her dream to grow up and be a "Vet Farmer" someday.
I kind of believe her. :) She is still the chicken whisperer.
This little peanut also wants to be a Vet Farmer...because she never wants to be away from her big sister.
They told me that when they move out to there own farm they will visit us on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays and they will bring us veggies and eggs.
Matt and I will be stopping by the girls ranch on Thursdays and Sundays to help around the farm. :)
They have it all planned out.
And these are the once cute, now slightly Jurassic parkish, hens of C&P Farm.
From left to right is Cleopatra, Gretyl, Chubby Cups and Princess Buttercup.
Remember when they were cute? click here for a flashback.
So do you like how I just popped back into blog land?
Yes, it's been over 4 months.
Life.
But I'm back.
At least for now.
Hope to hear from some of you again.
Happy Friday Ya'll!
Susie




2 comments:
Hi Susie!! Glad to see you're back- even if it's just for bit. I have been MIA myself! We have been contemplating chickens for a while now but have yet to pull the trigger. Who knows, maybe we will finally do it! ;)
eggs have been so much fun for the kids. it's been a race after school to see who can get to them first. glad our investments are finally paying off!
Post a Comment