I am back posting.
Many missed milestones and events.
I will try to keep them brief and to the point but just know this is numero uno back post.
These photos are from Olivia's Winter Violin recital.
Between you and me I wasn't sure if she would make it through. The crying and complaints and pulling teeth practicing, well let's just say I was just as over it as she was. But she had an amazing teacher. Our sweet Miss. Sam who really was amazing not just with my little sensitive girl but with all of her kids. She made it through and said she was happy she made it to recital. (Which is her favorite part. And isn't that what it's all about as a performer? The big show.)
Poised and ready....
With a little giddiness and excitement waiting for her turn...
And then it's her turn. (Video to follow in the next post.)
Our beloved Miss. Sam, now graduated and has moved away. She is missed greatly. She has been Livi's teacher since she was 4. :)
And what to do after your performance? Why get onstage with your little sister...
And do a happy dance...
Next up on violin...The Abster. (Actually maybe piano or guitar. We'll see what she leans towards.)
Did I say brief and to the point....oh whatever.




No comments:
Post a Comment