Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Photo Shop

So I am way behind on posting pictures. With the exception of Easter I basically missed 2 full months of photos of Abby's First Birthday (sorry baby) her First Haircut (sorry again little one), Family visits and other misc pics that I have been meaning to post.
I decided to make a Slideshow Movie with the pictures since their are so many. They are by month. This is February. Coming soon...March.

Love to you all and enjoy. :)

P.S. I just added music to my blog. Hope you like it. Thanks for the tip Colleen. :)

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

so cute!!! thanks for the pics... we've been missing you guys in bloggy land. xoxo

Livsmom said...

I love the music and the slideshow!!! You must teach me how to do that now! Your mom is adorable!! Abby is WAY cuter than Suri!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails