Decorating the eggs the day before.
Watching the sun come up waiting for Daddy and Livi to wake up.
Trying to wake up Olivia.
Bunny Tracks lead to....
The Easter buckets...Jackpot!
Abby was great at finding the eggs. (she was up very early with the "easter bunny")
I got the girls little stuffed bunnies for the buckets. I forgot that Abby does not like bunnies AT ALL. She's a little scared of them for some reason. Right after I took this picture she threw the bunny on the floor. :)
Livi is obsessed with Alving and the Chipmunks lately. This was 6.99 at Target. :)
Happy Easter Everyone.
It was nice to wake up to a Sunny Day! Yesterday in Flagstaff it was snowing all day. This time of year the weather is so strange up here.
We had a nice Easter morning. The girls had fun egg-hunting in our little house. Matt and I drank our morning fuel in our new Easter Mugs (Thanks Angie and Bob!) And we have already turned our Easter eggs into Deviled Eggs. Yum!
As me and my sisters like to say...
HOPPY EASTER!




2 comments:
LOVE the pics. can't believe how grown up little Abby looks! They are both precious. Hope you all had a wonderful day!
Ok, when did Abby become such a little girl. She is so big and look at all that hair. Geez man, Syd is already 2 and doesn't have that much hair. Love the pics!!
Miss you
Post a Comment