So this could be 1997 but I think it was 1998.
Back in our freewheeling, travelling, having loads of fun days.
When I look at these 2 people the first thing I think is....Clueless....but in shape.
We used to hike a lot. And btw, what a hottie boy that Hubs of mine was....is. ;)
This picture was in Sedona, Arizona.
I treasure the moments that Matt and I had time alone together. And we had many years of alone time before Chinny and Poom rolled into town.
When I feel bummed that we haven't gone on a date or haven't been alone in over ... 3 months...gulp....
I just think of all of the years we had just having a blast without a care in the world.
On second that, that's what this picture is. Not clueless but in shape...but...
Not a care in the world.
By the way, the only reason I found this picture was because I finally organized my digital pictures in to folders by year. I suggest this to all of you.
It was a hot mess before but now I can easily peruse ancient photos to see how the years have taken a toll on my face...oh and enjoy our memories. ;)
Happy Monday Ya'll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
HA!! I know what you mean about the years taking it's toll, sigh..
I was planning on posting the Christmas past tree tomorrow but my printer broke last night :( Now I have to email everything to my Mother and print it over there. I'm planning on having it posted Thursday morning ;)
Post a Comment