I did the usual Sam's Club photo card.
I can't wait to show you....after Christmas of course.
But better yet, I got 100 cards for $15.00 bucks!
A two day sale after Thanksgiving and I got in just under the wire.
Thanks for your comments and for your insistence on us keeping up our family card tradition.
It wouldn't have felt Christmasy not having those pesky cards to mail out. :)
Thanks to Aubs over at Three Little Birds for telling me that an e-mail greeting would be totally cheese. With ya Sister.
Thanks to Stephanie over at This Blessed Life for telling me about the Shutterfly deal even though I didn't do it. Head on over to her site for the details and for some good chuckles. She's got one of the funniest blogs EVAH!
So here is another sneak peak of our Family Photo Shoot. Quite frankly we could have used any one of these pictures for our card (OK except the ones where Abby is crying). They are all really lovely but of course there was only 5 slots. :)
All photos courtesy of Katie Woodard Photography
These are pics I didn't use for the card.
Enjoy.














2 comments:
GORGEOUS photos!!! I also love the one of the girls with the suckers- too cute! ;)
love them all, but especially the last one with you and matt... you two photograph very well together.
Post a Comment