She loves school and she still asks daily if tomorrow is a school day and we keep reminding her that it's the summer and we don't go to school in the summer. I hope she will always like to go but I fear the question will eventually change to "Is school out for the summer YET?" :)
Here are some sweet pics of her last day. It always makes me misty eyed to watch the little graduation ceremony which is scary because I can imagine the day she graduates from High School and College I'll be an absolute wreck.
Slow Growing little beauty! Stay Little for a while longer.
Also, pictures of Abby during this last month, while Olivia was at school.
I have no idea why this is underlined or how to get rid of it. If any blogger knows drop me a comment. Thanks,
Saying Goodbye to Miss. Jeri.
They had made these little "Acorn" hats which were so adorable on all the kids.




1 comment:
Your girls are so cute and cuddly! I still can't get over how much hair Abby has...but I guess her sister does too!
Post a Comment