My little peach pit had her 3rd Birthday.
That said, until and if I ever have another baby this little girl IS MY BABY!
No matter what her age.
We went to Scottsdale to spend the a couple of days with family.
Grammy's and Papa's and Uncle's came to celebrate little ones big day.
Abba was thrilled to get a "big girl" bike from Mommy and Daddy.
Hello Kitty, complete with a baby seat for her dolly.
Happy Birthday my sweet natured girl. I love you to pieces.
(OK, a little blurb to my bloggy friends...yes, I'm alive. Life has dished out very little time for me to blog. Stephanie...thanks for the push, more to come. Angie, I'm alive girl. Thanks for the thoughts. :) And for the rest of you I hope that my life clears a little room for some good and funny posts in the very near future.)
Much Love. S
Much Love. S




3 comments:
Oh, if Ruby ever sees that pink bike with the Dolly Seat - it will all be OVER!!
Loved your Tiger Mama comment, Chinny Poom. :) Thanks for taking the time to weigh in and I agreed completely with your sentiments. I think she did go way overboard, but hey - it sold a lot of books, right?
(please note sarcasm)
happy birthday to that adorable little girl! and that bike seat? completely awesome. ella would love it.
welcome back. i've missed you. :)
Holy moly, she is adorable. My youngest daughter will be 3 this summer. Still my baby, too. And I have a baby. *sigh*.
Post a Comment