Sunday, June 7, 2009

Poverty is the mother of invention, or something to that effect...

Finally something a little "crafty" sort of...
So we have been a bit strapped for cash as of late( like the rest of the country) ...a temporary problem hopefully. :) Presents have been a bit hard with lack of funds so I decided to start making gifts instead. And who doesn't love a "Made with Love" gift?
My latest Little Susie Homemaker creation is
"Susie's Sugar Scrub"

A delicious concoction of many Oils, Butters, Sugar and Essential Oils to scrub your tootsies, hands, elbows, whatever needs a good scour.

I found these little jars at Micheals for a buck. I really need short, squat jars but this will do for the moment. The whole thing is really inexpensive to make and makes your feet smell yummy and feel super soft.

I am happy with my product, hopefully those that receive it are happy with it as well. :) Don't be surprised if you get one on your birthday. :)


Made with love in the galley.

It wouldn't taste good but you could eat it. Almost organic, very natural.

Wrapped in a clear bag and prettied up with a bow and tag.

Cute Tags courtesy Martha Stewart on sale at Michaels.

Pumi Bar only .99 cents at Sally Beauty and a must have for feet.


3 comments:

Aubrey said...

you are so amazing!! I love it! You always do such a beautiful job with your creations. I'll be expecting one come February ;-)

Tami N said...

Very crafty and cute! Oh and I noticed that we picked the same blog background...sorry about that. I'm sure you probably had yours first! Brilliant minds think alike!

Livsmom said...

Wow!! I love this! My birthday is coming in August...;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails