Livi after school.
Always my little cuddle bug no matter how big she gets.
Am I excused yet?
Two little couch potatos.
Big girl Abby with her sippy cup.
Playoffs VS. Piglet Movie....Playoffs won but Daddy found a solution.
Ahh it's the little things..Sam's Club double cart. They both loved being able to sit together.
Mommy and her little daredevil
Olivia Armstrong.....Liv Strong....get it :)
This is Abba's new smile whenever she sees the camera. Liv says she looks like a little monster. I agree. :)
Liv and her beloved banjo playing penguin Paris (Yes she named it herself)

My sweet, petite.
Well it's been awhile since I've blogged and Matt said I should do it really quick to let everyone know I'm still alive. :) Yes, I have been a busy bee and actually right now it's almost midnight and I should either still be working, sleeping or working on shower favors but of course blogging is much more fun than all of those things.
So I am adding some very random but adorable pics of the girls for you family members out there.
They are both growing like weeds. I swear by the time they are in Junior High they will tower above me. :)
Abby continues to be such a sweet and good natured little baby but keeps me on my toes every second. She really loves being anywhere Olivia is, specifically in Livi's room digging through her play kitchen and she loves reading books. Oh, and Hallelujah, she finally says DADA and actually means Matt and not the dogs. :) He's super happy about that one. She loves TV which is scary but I suppose it sort of normal for a second child. She is One in one month which really freaks me out. My baby is moving so quickly into toddlerhood. Where did the little infant go? Too quick.
Olivia is such a little girl now. Very specific about every last little thing but still so loving and very attached to us, which we'll take for as long as she'll have us. :) She has now moved into 3 day a week school with no problems. She reminds me that even though she is a big girl now she will always be my baby. Don't you know it sister! We finally made it to Sedona a couple of weeks ago to get out of the snow and to teach Liv how to ride her big bike. She thinks she's Evel Kneievels long lost daughter. I almost had a heart attack She basically pedals as fast as she can especially down hills and squeals with delight the faster she goes. Skiing should be interesting. I'll definitly need a harness. :)
Anyway, life is busy but we are hanging in as best that we can and reminding ourselves to be grateful for our family afar and our own little family, and thanking god for our health and love and generosity of our family.
Love and kisses to all,
S
P.S. I started writing this 2 days ago....One blog, two days.... Busy Girl.




2 comments:
Yea, you blogged!!!!!!!!!! I know you're swamped, but I've missed you in blogging land. I've been checking and checking and checking.... ;-)
Love Abba's new smile :-) xoxo
I love Abby's new face to...soooo funny! I can't believe she's almost one and my little Syd will be 2 in April...how crazy is that? Are ya gonna try for a boy anytime soon? Some days I really want to...then others I'm like, NO WAY! Anyway, look forward to seeing you Saturday!
Post a Comment